Chris has talked about mind-development techniques on television:
- StressBusters (BBC TV documentary)
- In Your Dreams (Channel 4 series): link to video
- Michael Aspel’s Strange But True (ITV)
- The Big Breakfast (Channel 4) on 3 separate occasions: link to video
- Small Ads (ITV documentary)
- Channel 5 Breakfast News: link to video
- London Network News: link to video
- BBC Radio 5
- Woman’s Hour (Radio 4)
- Radio Dublin
- Greater Manchester Radio
- BBC Radio Stoke
- Macclesfield’s Silk FM
- BBC Radio Derby
- BBC Radio Lincolnshire
…and many others, including in the United States.
He has been interviewed on audio CD or teleconference call by:
- Peter Thomson for The Achiever’s Edge monthly CD
- internet entrepreneur Neil Asher
- Australian entrepreneur Mal Emery
- Canadian entrepreneur David Kendall
- The Jeanna and Eva Show (Jeanna Gabellini and Eva Gregory)
He has also had articles published about him in Success Now magazine, The Achievement Report monthly magazine, Computer Trade Weekly, and the Catalogue & e-Business journal.
He has had articles and short pieces published in The Guild Of Wealth magazine, Apple User, Spectrum magazine, Computer Trade Weekly, The Micro User, and The Vegetarian magazine.
If you would like to interview Chris for a radio show or a blog, please contact Chris here.
(If you would like to hear an interview with Chris, just ask and he will email you an mp3.)
The photo on this page is of Chris Payne (right) and Pete Bissonette (CEO of Learning Strategies) being interviewed at a US radio station.